Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

BOOKMARKS (original art)

          We ordered about a million boxes of self-adhesive book pockets, to go with our new security system. In each box the two rows of closely-packed pockets are separated by a strip of cardboard that is the PERFECT size for a bookmark. I love drawing on cardboard because of the grainy texture and natural color, and the idea of recycling/re-using.
         
This one I think of as "Cthusie." (Cthulhu + Susie. Get it? Is it even funnier when I explain it?)
My husband asked me what their names are, and I don't know. I feel bad for the one on top, though.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I didn't even know you had a blog. Second, how do I get any of your bookmarks! And third, how do I get a bookmark that matches K in in the NP novel. (I'll pay, of course.) You know who I mean. (I won't mention her name until I'm ready to launch to book).

    ReplyDelete